Purchasing an E-Book?
Now how do I read it?
There are a few ways to read the book either on your computer or another device such as a E-Book reader.
Here are some helpful links for some free apps and E-Book readers.
Some of the best FREE E-Book readers for 2018 on PC or Mac:
Kindle for PC, which is Amazon’s official Kindle app for Windows (it can also work for Macs or mobile devices).
Freda E-Book reader fully supports bookmarks, annotations and highlighting. Supports Epub, FB2, HTML, TXT.
Google Play recommended for Android E-Book Reader with 4.1 star rating after 84k Reviews.
Here are the The 8 Best E-book Readers to buy in 2018 ranging from $49.99 to $249.99:
Amazon Fire 7 Tablet starting at $49.99
- The next generation of best-selling Fire tablet ever – now thinner, lighter, and with longer battery life and an improved display. More durable than the latest iPad.
- 7″ IPS display with higher contrast and sharper text, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, and up to 8 hours of battery life.
- 8 or 16 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage.
Kindle Oasis starting at $249.99
- Has the largest, highest resolution display— 7” and 300 ppi, reads like real paper without glare, even in bright sunlight.
- The first waterproof (IPX8) Kindle so you are free to read in even more places.
- Thin and light ergonomic design with dedicated page turn buttons and adaptive front light so you can read even more comfortably for hours.
- A single charge lasts weeks.
- Twice the storage with 8 GB or 32 GB to hold more magazines, comics, newspapers, and audiobooks.
Kobo Aura H2O Waterproof E-book Reader starting at $156.71
- Waterproof: IP67 compliant (allowing the use of up to 30 minutes at a depth of 1 m)
- Display: 6.8 inches Carta E Ink HD touch screen
- Resolution: 1430 x 1080 (265 dpi)
- Built-in memory capacity / usable area: about 4 GB / about 3 GB