Everything You Need to Know To Have an Amazing Relationship:
This award-winning book speaks to the readers in an inclusive way. Whether young or old, straight or gay, conservative or radical in your approach to love and sensual intimacy – you will benefit from the Secrets contained in this book.
SEE THE BOOK TRAILER:
Johanna Kern, transformational teacher, and multiple award-winning author (“Master and the Green-Eyed Hope”, “365 ( 1) Affirmations to Have a Great Life”, “Master Teachings of HOPE”, “Shadowland: The Legend”) – shares highly effective tips for making your relationship your Dream Relationship.
Drawing from her experience and knowledge from over 20 years of counseling people on relationships and family issues, health and emotional problems, life and career paths, and spirituality – as well as her experience in her relationship with her much younger husband – the author unveils the Secrets of Love for everyone to benefit from and enjoy, and covers all the bases:
– How to spot the potential “deal-breakers” early, and resolve them together before the stakes get too high.
– What compromises can work and “grow” the relationship, and which ones would harm the individual freedom and nature of each partner.
– The 7 “ghosts” from our past that can intrude on and sabotage intimacy and trust, and how to deal with them – from fear of rejection to fear of being alone.
– Tools for good and lasting communication and solid, reliable intimacy.
And then Kern explores how to keep the romantic flame alive on a daily basis, so the relationship never becomes routine or turns platonic:
– Creative suggestions to make sure each partner feels cherished and adored in ever-new ways.
– Ideas for balancing individual freedom with intimacy and full availability to each other.
– Exploration of physical intimacy and sex as a means of cultivating a loving bond in a healthy and happy relationship.
– Aphrodisiacs and healthy, easily prepared foods to stimulate arousal, with recipes.
– Expectations versus realizations of what true love is about when it comes to trusting and being with another person.
Love will make you grow. Very much so. And it doesn’t matter what kind of experience you have, what kind of knowledge, education, business or academic achievements you hold under your belt. Love will teach you new things. Things that you wouldn’t be able to learn outside of the “realm of true Love”.
“Love IS power. Lack of Love IS lack of power. Do you want to bet? I did.
And it wasn’t really about winning the bet. When I won, I won Love. Because when it comes to Love, everyone wins if you learn the secrets of Love.
I wish you Love. And I wish you happy loving.”