“Secrets of Love for Everyone”:
Everything you need to know to have an amazing relationship!
Award-winning author and transformational teacher Johanna Kern draws from her experience in her happy relationship with her much younger husband, as well as her experience and knowledge from over 20 years of counseling people on health and emotional problems, relationships, family issues, spirituality, life and career paths.
Kern explores how to keep the romantic flame alive on a daily basis, so the relationship never becomes routine or turns platonic:
– Creative suggestions to make sure each partner feels cherished and adored in ever-new ways.
– Ideas for balancing individual freedom with intimacy and full availability to each other.
– Exploration of physical intimacy and sex as a means of cultivating a loving bond in a healthy and happy relationship.
– Aphrodisiacs and healthy, easily prepared foods to stimulate arousal, with recipes.
– Expectations versus realizations of what true love is about when it comes to trusting and being with another person.
SEE THE BOOK TRAILER:
Love will make you grow. Very much so. And it doesn’t matter what kind of experience you have, what kind of knowledge, education, business or academic achievements you hold under your belt. Love will teach you new things. Things that you wouldn’t be able to learn outside of the “realm of true Love”.
“Love IS power. Lack of Love IS lack of power. Do you want to bet? I did. And it wasn’t really about winning the bet. When I won, I won Love. Because when it comes to Love, everyone wins if you learn the secrets of Love. I wish you Love. And I wish you happy loving.”
With these Secrets, you can make your Love the best story of your life.
Paperback Regular price: U.S.$ 39,99
FOR E-BOOK GO HERE
PAPERBACK BUYING WORLDWIDE OPTIONS:
Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.it, Amazon.es, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.in, Alibris.co.uk, Bokus.com, Bol.com, Booksamillion.com, Abebooks.com, Barnesandnoble.com AND OTHERS.